[Help Me!] Installation problems (1 Viewer)

ChrisTr

Portal Member
April 15, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

I wanted to install MPExtended, but I can't cause of the error that I have no .Net 4.0, but I have the version 4.5. Is there any solution for it? I use Windows 7 64bit

Thanks

Christian

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You should be able to install it if you have .NET 4.5 installed. Are you sure you have the full .NET 4.5 installed, and not only the client profile?

ChrisTr

Portal Member
    April 15, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 DEU Language Pack
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Multi-Targeting Pack
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 SDK
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 SDK - Deu Lang Pack

These are my installed packages

is there anything missing?

Fixed, I deinstalled mine and installed this one and now it works

Last edited:

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thx, Chris =) I always appreciate it when a new forum user takes the time to reply with an update on how they got it fixed!! You are ahead of the game =) Welcome to the forums! I will try and show Germany some love... maybe grab some bratwurst for dinner or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
    Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom