HNBTecaj skin files (1 Viewer)

cane

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2007
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Attached to post in zip are skin files for HNBTecaj plugin. I reused weatherframe2b.png and renamed it to HNBTecaj_back.png for background picture, hope it's not a problem. Also I made two screenshots so you can see how it looks like.

Attachments

• HNBTecaj1.jpg
      HNBTecaj1.jpg
      138.2 KB
    • HNBTecaj2.jpg
      HNBTecaj2.jpg
      142.9 KB
    • StreamedMP.zip
      330.4 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I think we should just rename the image to be something generic and re-use anywhere ;) (but thats not something for you)

Thanks for providing plugin support for StreamedMP!

I think the top title bar doesnt look good without the background overlay...so I would just remove it and show the clock only. Other than that good work, looks good!

cane

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2007
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I didn't want to use it with name weatherframe2b.png because it could be dropped from future versions of skin and than it'll won't work with HNBTecaj.xml. If you decide to rename it with some generic name (IMHO looks good to be used on more locations), I'll change it in xml, and I'll remove the top title bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it. I am using a centrally configured system, meaning that some configuration files are stored centrally and are not overridden when installing new versions. It would seem that 1.31 had a change in...
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it...
    Since I installed 1.31 .wtv files display in the top left-hand quadrant of the screen instead of the whole screen. Is this a known...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom