How to start Chrome or other programs (1 Viewer)

Kamil

Portal Member
June 1, 2019
Home Country
Poland Poland
This is my first post, I would like to say hello to members of the forum :)
A multishortcut plugin worked long time ago.
And now?
How to run eg chrome or a game from mediaportal 1?

Regards,

Kamil.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    To be honest, I'm not the creator of this plugin but, I maintained/improved it long years ago.
    When I will be able to compile MP client easily, I will have a look.
    Right now, pulling the source and, using Visual Sutdio 2010 (with all updated packages installed) is not enough. (Can't compile filters, for example).
    Then, I don't want to waste more time on it.
    IMHO, source code should be easy to compile.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    can you share you source please ?
    VS2010 is no more sufficient for MP need VisualStudio 2015 ( if i remember fine )

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Please, read VS2013 instead of VS2010.
    At least, VS2013 is enough to compile MP server code.
    MultiShortcut source code is, as always, in mp-svn plugins repository.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    this is the bin build with MP1.22.100, don't know if work, but run on mp configuration

Attachments

• MultiShortcut00 MP1.22 bin.zip
      171.4 KB

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    This is my first post, I would like to say hello to members of the forum :)
    A multishortcut plugin worked long time ago.
    And now?
    How to run eg chrome or a game from mediaportal 1?

Regards,

Kamil.
    Hello Kamil,
    You will find V2.6 MultiShortcut plugin working for sure with MediaPortal 1.22 here

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom