Importer Cannot Fetch Movie Info (1 Viewer)

Isike

Portal Member
December 2, 2010
Home Country
Canada Canada
I'm using 1.3.1:1350. I guess the problem is the removeNoise method returns a null string to the Regex constructor.
I attached the log.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• movingpictures.zip
    2.6 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    And what is the advanced settings value for the Noise Filter? You can find it via MovPic config -> About -> Advanced Settings.

Otherwise you are probably looking at database corruption and you should look at a backup or start over.

Isike

Portal Member
    December 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I checked the advanced settings and there is no setting for noise filter. What am I missing? Do I have an outdated config file?

TIA.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think RoChess is refering to the 'Regular Expression Noise Filter' (listed 2nd from above in Advanced Settings, under 'Tweaks')

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Yes, 2nd non-bold entry in Advanced settings.

The current default according to MovPic source = (([\(\{\[]|\b)((576|720|1080)[pi]|dir(ectors )?cut|dvd([r59]|rip|scr(eener)?)|(avc)?hd|wmv|ntsc|pal|mpeg|dsr|r[1-5]|bd[59]|dts|ac3|blu(-)?ray|[hp]dtv|stv|hddvd|xvid|divx|x264|dxva|(?-i)FEST[Ii]VAL|L[iI]M[iI]TED|[WF]S|PROPER|REPACK|RER[Ii]P|REAL|RETA[Ii]L|EXTENDED|REMASTERED|UNRATED|CHRONO|THEATR[Ii]CAL|DC|SE|UNCUT|[Ii]NTERNAL|[DS]UBBED)([\]\)\}]|\b)(-[^\s]+$)?)

So you could paste that into the field if it doesn't show something alike.

Isike

Portal Member
    December 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I still cannot find it.

Here's what I'm doing:
    Open Media Portal Configuration and click Plugins in the left tree. On the right select Moving Pictures plugin and click the Config button at the bottom.
    This opens up the Moving Pictures Configuration with 6 tabs. The last one is About and I click the Advanced Settings at the bottom.
    The first tree node is Movie Importer (bold) and its first child node is Tweaks (also bold).
    I have the following non-bold items under tweaks:
    Thread Count
    Default User Agent
    Enable Importer While In GUI
    JPG Compression Quality
    Delay Import of Write-Locked Files

I don't have any "Regular Expression Noise Filter" in the tree.
    I do have Movie Importer->Sample Filter->Regular Expression Filter with value "sample" down in the tree.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Then i would suggest that you re-install Moving Pictures first, because you defo need to have that setting in there. Not having that entry (see screenshot) might explain your problem.

th555af1agmx1lj5g.jpg

Isike

Portal Member
    December 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    My advanced settings is definitely different.
    How do I uninstall and install the Moving Pictures plugin?

Users who are viewing this thread