Is it possible to use mediainfos stored im nfo's (1 Viewer)

scorpie

Portal Pro
November 5, 2009
Nürnberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

i am using ember media manager and the infos for resolution, codec etc are allready stored within the nfo's.

Is there a way to configure mopi, so that it is using this infos?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
Replies
Views
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom