A

Anonymous

I got another one,

that i can find stuff @ kazaa.....

greetz no. 4
Sonic*

A

Anonymous

i second the NO.. besides who uses kazaa anymore anyway.. besides the RIAA i mean. :wink:

A

Anonymous

gr8nash said:
i second the NO.. besides who uses kazaa anymore anyway.. besides the RIAA i mean. :wink:

well besides that you can launch just about anything from my programs

A

Anonymous

plugins means for me not lanch a programm i will have 1 over all same looking system and not programms witch comes up....

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
Replies
Views
Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
So, here's another one. DefaultWideHD again. Since I've changed the height of the fonts in fonts.xml to be larger, so I wouldn't...
Replies
Views
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
hello, your card is only DVBT(1), so no HEVC support. sorry
hello, your card is only DVBT(1), so no HEVC support. sorry
I have compro Vista E900F with Videomate SAA716X. It is possible to receive DVBT2 HEVC? Maybe it need some mod? I cant find any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom