Logos for DTS, Dolby etc. (1 Viewer)

allanp81

Portal Pro
October 24, 2006
any ideas when this will get looked at as it does not look so `clean` with missing info etc.

I have *almost* got no blanks but it's almost impossible to get it perfect. I have some films where the vertical pixels aren't quite 1080 etc. so no logo shows up. I also have some films where Mediaportal just will not show the correct audio codec even though I can see it detecting it in the logs correctly.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
dts audio, video, just thought this had been mantis a while back as an issue with the way the wrapper works and so was wondering if it will be fixed any time soon, was last updated in august last year.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

are these all missing logos so far?:

Code:
    audio:
    3.0, 4.0, 7.1, 7.2, DTS Master audio, mono, dts hra, ac-3 ma, AC3 (capital letters)

video:
    mpeg video version 2
    avc version 2 main@l4.0

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    I've redone all the certification logos myself for all the BBFC logos (the default ones appear to be scandinavian I think) but I still end up with a mix of US and BBFC logos. Some are ancient as well such as A and X ratings.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've redone all the certification logos myself for all the BBFC logos (the default ones appear to be scandinavian I think) but I still end up with a mix of US and BBFC logos. Some are ancient as well such as A and X ratings.

The missing certification logos from my country were
    NR.png (not rated)
    M.png (mature)
    R13.png
    R15.png
    R16.png
    R18.png

Can you please list the filenames of all the missing logos from 1.4 Pre-release that you had to create? I can then add this list to our issue tracker, thanks.

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I don't get a subtitle logo in MP TV-Series.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
    Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
    Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
    Replies
    Views
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom