1.17.0 madVR stop playback issue (1 Viewer)

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Another solution to try is simulate a skip at the end of the play (one second before for example). I've not report any issues when the play ends

plus, I was not enabled to configure MADvr to avoid refresh change. If I set 23,976 refresh rate for the tv and configure MADvr for 1080p23 mode, the refresh rate is always perfomed. I tried this because the issue seems happen when the renderer restore the original refresh rate in use before the play start. note that I disable the MP refresh rate system when MADVr is configured

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    The last log

note that I tested with pc monitor (60 hz) and the realtek audio device. Normally I use the tv plasma (Marantz-avr) as video and audio device (hmdi / bitstream)

when I stop the play during the final credits, as usual, the MP crash with a black screen . I've to stop the process manually.

late I'll test with the standard setup

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Log looks better but there is always the issue :)
    Does playing a 45 minutes serie but only few minutes :
    So start to play seek to 40 minutes and do a stop, does it works ?

Another question, when it failed, can you look at GPU memory usage and also MediaPortal memory usage ?
    Thanks.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    OK and GPU memory ? you can see it with the GPU-Z tool, you need to download it.
    So we need to wait at least 30 min to reproduce this issue on your PC.

Does resume at 30 minutes and wait 1 minutes crash too ?
    Thanks.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I need to reproduce it to try to solve it :)
    Can you reset madVR setting to default ?
    @Rick164 made a tool for backup restore your settings.

I think it's needed to remove registry entry and a file called settings.bin or something.
    It can be an option in madVR that trigger the issue.
    Thanks.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    For testing to, can you disable trakt ?
    In log there is :
    WindowManager: route MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFullscreen:2005->TraktPlugin.GUI.GUIRateDialog:87300
    So it to rate the serie or movie and maybe this kind of dialog trigger the issue :)

Users who are viewing this thread