1.17.0 madVR stop playback issue (1 Viewer)

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'll try again soon with the 1.1.6 final. I had an issue with MadVR, MP could not stop a play properly

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'll try again soon with the 1.1.6 final. I had an issue with MadVR, MP could not stop a play properly

Tested yesterday , stunning play also with smooth motion , but I can't stop the play on the final credits. The stop didn't work . I have to wait the stop at the end of the play. to come back to gui.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    but I can't stop the play on the final credits. The stop didn't work . I have to wait the stop at the end of the play. to come back to gui.
    I can confirm this issue here. Playback is fine, but at the end of the movie navigation (skip, fwd, rwd, stop...) doesn't work. At the end of the movie there was a black a screen and i have to restart MP. @Sebastiii , i assume, that this is a bug. Where should i post logs, if it happens again. I think the area51 thread is obsolete, because it relates to 1.16.0 Final :).

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I can confirm this issue here. Playback is fine, but at the end of the movie navigation (skip, fwd, rwd, stop...) doesn't work. At the end of the movie there was a black a screen and i have to restart MP. @Sebastiii , i assume, that this is a bug. Where should i post logs, if it happens again. I think the area51 thread is obsolete, because it relates to 1.16.0 Final :).

Can you try 1.17 Final ? There is a change to try to force a restore of MP GUI, maybe it solve the issue ?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It's a change code so no new setting, did you try and if it failed, supply logs (watchdog first option please) ?
    Thanks.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you try 1.17 Final ? There is a change to try to force a restore of MP GUI, maybe it solve the issue ?
    Hi @Sebastiii , unfortunately at the moment real life needs my full attention, so spare time is very, very rare. I hope, i will find some time for testing this weekend. Big Thanks for your effort.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    So with official 1.17 Final it wasn't working and now with the new audio branch it's ok ?
    If yes, the original issue can be related to that Intel device removed and added :p

Users who are viewing this thread