[confirm] massive delay when changing the volume while MiniEPG is open (1 Viewer)

mts

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

when you open the MiniEPG and change the valume while its open the Application doesn't react anymore for a few seconds.

CU
mts

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
October 11, 2007
Same problem here.
I have a ASRock Nettop ION 330.
I'm at work, so can't attach any logs right now, maybe later.

mts

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: massive delay when changing the volume while MiniEPG is open

sure I can make some logs, but I don't think that you will see anything in the logs.
By the way this bug 100% reproducibly on any PC.
I have checked this in 5 different PC's.

As soon as I have the logs I will post them here.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: massive delay when changing the volume while MiniEPG is open

sure I can make some logs, but I don't think that you will see anything in the logs.
    By the way this bug 100% reproducibly on any PC.
    I have checked this in 5 different PC's.

As soon as I have the logs I will post them here.

thanks. Logs might not show anything but will confirm what is going on in your system plus exact timings etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Any other suggestions for this?
    Any other suggestions for this?
    I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom