Maya will continue! (1 Viewer)

J

joostzilla

Although forum activity of our team suggest otherwise Maya will be updated and maintained.
So expect some updates in the foreseeable future.

Joost

p.s. and expect some new stuff too. Not Maya related ;)

synthdood

Portal Pro
March 9, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Glad to hear it. I was starting to wonder about this. Maya is by far my favourite MP skin. Keep up the good work!

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
present.gif

:)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
Sounds promising. I actually was about to start a new thread asking if Maya will be developed any further.

And now I am really curious about that new stuff mentioned, that not Maya related stuff. How long do we have to wait for that?

kgk

Portal Member
October 31, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Anyone who's is interested in the new stuff the team will bring can find out a lot more about it if they try. A little creative searching/browsing will turn up a lot.
I won't do anything to spoil the surprise but I have to say the new project looks awesome :)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
A little creative searching/browsing will turn up a lot.

Guess I am just not creative enough...hmm, doesn't matter - I just decided that I like it better to be surprised. But now that stuff really needs to be good!
All this secrecy is really incrinsing my curiousness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom