media portal et center, les différences ? (1 Viewer)

-ltb-

Portal Pro
April 10, 2006
Home Country
France France
Une soluce trouvée sur le forum off pour désactiver MCE 2005 et Vista

Originally posted by whurlston;140028
Right mouse click "My Computer" and select "Manage".
Go to "Services and Applications" -> "Services".
Stop all "Media Center..." services.

To prevent them returning on reboots:
Right click the service and select "Properties".
Change "Start Type" to "Disable".

Same for MCE2005

C

camocim

bonjour,

je viens d'installer mediaportal, j'ai un boitier zalman hd160 avec telecommande, j'ai bien renseigné mce dans l'option remote, une foi MP lancé, la télécommande fonctionne mais pas parfaitement, par exemple : les touches de directions me font avancer de deux boutons à la foi... ?

et depuis que j'ai installé MP je ne peux plus redemarrer ou eteindre mon pc avec le bouton arreter classique de windows ???

merci

vinch100

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    <div class='quotetop'>CITATION(camocim @ 9 May 2007, 19:24 ) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    bonjour,

je viens d'installer mediaportal, j'ai un boitier zalman hd160 avec telecommande, j'ai bien renseigné mce dans l'option remote, une foi MP lancé, la télécommande fonctionne mais pas parfaitement, par exemple : les touches de directions me font avancer de deux boutons à la foi... ?

et depuis que j'ai installé MP je ne peux plus redemarrer ou eteindre mon pc avec le bouton arreter classique de windows ???

merci[/b]

Ca arrive souvent, cela veut dire que Windows traite aussi ces signaux, alors quand tu appuye sur UP, Windows effectue une fois le UP puis Mediaportal fait la même chose.

J'avais ce problème et je l'ai reglé dans la configuration sous Remote MCE, bouton MAPPING.
    Là tu supprime les mappings pour les touches de direction et moi j'avais le même problème pour le bouton OK

Good luck
    <

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner. I have not even thought about tuner sharing with two different clients and that this could be a problem, perfect! Thanks!
    Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner...
    Hello, can I use Kodi and the Media Portal 2 Client at the same time if I install the TVServerKodi plugin on the Media Portal 2...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the quick response and yes that indeed fixed that annoying issue. Appreciate the help. Now I have to fix the mute and volume buttons on the remote. I assume MC was controlling those functions. I wonder what else on the remote needs fixing. Update: Seems one of the HID devices in Windows Device Manager was disabled. Once it...
    Thanks for the quick response and yes that indeed fixed that annoying issue. Appreciate the help. Now I have to fix the mute and...
    I have this remote that for some reason the buttons below the mute button on the remote goes to the Media Portal then it calls up...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, many of them, but not all. It depends on the used codec on the card if it is supported or not...
    Yes, many of them, but not all. It depends on the used codec on the card if it is supported or not...
    Hello. I just installed Media Portal 2 on my Win 10 Home PC, a HP Envy 23 all-in-one. I had to install the Windows pack and the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom