MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ...Switch Audio Language...
    You can do this like this:
    screen_mmigstation_2012-12-10_ 001.png

This is from EventGhostPlus which integrates message plugin. Just set it up for DVD and TV as well. "No Condition" needs to be at the bottom or deleted.
    You can use any key that is still free or whose conditions don't interfere with the ones to set up.

Tune to Favourite Channel #1
    Sorry, don't know what you mean by that...

d3cadent

Portal Member
    April 19, 2008
    Dear Luca,

thank you for your response.
    Favourite Channels: the story goes like this. My kids LOVE remote controllers. I do not plan to give them the main one, but there are a couple of old ones around the house. My plan is to give them their "own" remotes, whose signals will be processed by an IRTrans device. Kids' remotes will have a limited capability: turn on system, turn off system, volume up/down, tune TV to a "kids" channel. I plan on pick 3-4 channels for them, and set some buttons to directly reach those channels.

Do you see a way to accomplish this?

Thank you.

fake9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2006
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi all,
    This plugin isn't compatible with MP1.3beta. Any workarounds?
    Thanks for the feedback,Tom

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @dowmen: As stated in the other thread: Go for EventGhostPlus in extenions installer....
    @d3cadent:
    dude, i'm thiniking.... sorry, nothing comes to my mind which could accomplish your demand... You would need some default setting for the channel group (kids group) to be followed when starting up mp triggered by the kid's remote's receiver. There's nothing I am aware of which could do this.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Luca,

Not sure why you're telling me to use EventGhostPlus. I don't have a problem with MessagePlugin!

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @doveman
    :)) sorry, a couple of beers to much yesterday... this was meant for fake9...

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Luca

lol, no worries. Have another, it's Christmas :p

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg