MISTAKE ON HAVING BEEN GOING TO SEE THE TELEVISION (1 Viewer)

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
Captura1.PNG

Up to today I have seen correctly the television, until this message has gone out for me, does it design someone? Thank you

MP 1.2.2.0
STREAMED MP 1.7.6.3093

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Please provide a proper bug-report w/logs:

How to start a support or bugreport thread:
    1. Choose a meaningful title for your thread and report only one problem per thread.
    2. Your report MUST include a complete hardwarespecification!
    3. Add a detailed, step by step description of your problem.
    4. If your problem occurs inside MediaPortal or the configuration program, then run the "MediaPortal Logs Collector" from your Windows Start Menu (Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal) and ATTACH the exported log.zip file to your thread/post.
      Without logs it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to help you!
      To create clean and conclusive logs you should use the "MediaPortal Debug" shortcut which will start MediaPortal in a special debug mode. Then you reproduce the issue and close MediaPortal. A log.zip will be created automatically which you then attach to your thread/post
      If you are using the TV-Server and it is installed on a different PC, then you have to attach its logs by hand.
      To do that open your Windows StartMenu and click at "TV-Server Logs Folder" in Team MediaPortal/TV-Server.
      Attach all these files to your thread/post.
    5. Do NOT copy/paste your logfiles (or large parts of them) in your post.
    Please note that support threads, which are missing the required information posted above will not be processed and maybe also deleted.
    :D

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Excuse Spragleknas, but between my scanty knowledge of the Englishman that leads me to being succinct in my exhibitions and the ignorance of the MP and his numerous functions I see that I have committed several mistakes, ask for excuses for it. In the next hours I will try to realize the indicated steps and will facilitate the needed information, I expect to take for good way the thread. Thank you for the patience and comprehension.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    No problem :).

PS: The above is a "cut 'n paste"-thingy - not directly aimed at you.

Logs are really needed to be able to help you.

Thanks for understanding :)

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    After observing other failures of the system I have chosen to recover an image of the previous system and to reinstate MP from the beginning, to seeing if the failure does not return to be reproduced.
    If me a new failure was arising already as proceeding. ;)

Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread