MP client crashes when entering TV twice (1 Viewer)

Nyll

Portal Pro
May 18, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I now use svn version 14113 both on TV-server, plugin and client (singleseat). It's the most stable version in my opinion. Both earlier and later svn's are more unstable - that's my experience anyways!

/Nyll

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
@CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration of Powersheduler. I've corrected it now and hope it works now. I thank you for the support.
@CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration...
So far I have used the MCS standby tool to close the MP client before standby. This doesn't seem to work anymore and causes me to...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom