MP on Intel Mac Mini?? (1 Viewer)

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
Hi

It's possible run mp on intel mac mini?

Works fine?

Performance?

I't possible change the mac shell for mp? (when pc start run only mp) just like on Windows (regedit)

for usage 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to display as per the options in MP Config. The behaviour you are seeing will be fixed in the next release, the Windows volume OSD will appear very briefly on MP exit on the desktop but fades away completely...
There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to...
Hi, after a fresh install of MP on a Mini PC, when I exit MP to go back to the desktop, a rectangle appears above the Windows...
Replies
Views
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
I recently upgraded to Mediaportal 1.33 x64 version. Everything works great, except when I drop out to Windows and want to go back...
Replies
Views
I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom