New skin likes mp2 blue Vision Windows 10 theme (1 Viewer)

MP2 user 2000

Portal Pro
November 27, 2016
Home Country
Germany Germany
At the Moment i create a New skin for Media Portal 1.16 likes Windows 10theme from Media Portal 2.so my question i have, Are you interessed on this Projekt? How wenn made a mpe1 File?

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
September 29, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
It's one of the best skins available! But I switched to WMC skin in MP2 at the moment.
I made my complete switch with MP2.1 and it works really stable so far.

Which skin do you use as base for your transformation? I think it will be difficult to realize, because you need the specific menu model.

MP2 user 2000

Portal Pro
November 27, 2016
Home Country
Germany Germany
I need Help,
If I changed the basic home buttons from word in Pictures (like MP2 Win 10 theme, Settings, pictures and so on).
I can use this format, but when i resart mediaportal, the data is crashed.
Have everbody I tip/solution for me. I dont know, why is crahed.
I can send the XML Data in this forum.

MP2 user 2000

Portal Pro
November 27, 2016
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello All,

here a first look from MP1 Apollo MOD
upload_2017-2-19_14-52-15.png

upload_2017-2-19_14-53-20.png

So I would like to transparent the label-configuration (Exit, TV Series and so on...
I need the Label in the xml file, because the display from PC case doesnt work. Next thing is, I would like to see a little bit more fanart.
Please help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
Replies
Views
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom