[new skin]pm3sexy169hd - pm3sexy 16:9 high-definition (1 Viewer)

citizenkeys

Portal Pro
May 17, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
a better file gallery would be an improvement and encourage skinners.
having to have my updates manually approved every time really sux0rz.
the skinning thing is one of the coolest features of mediaportal.

it would also be nice to have a slideshow for screenshots.
my slideshow would only have two little stupid pictures in it, but still.

citizenkeys

Portal Pro
May 17, 2009
Home Country
uploaded version 1.79 of the skin.
there's a lot of little point releases because i'm basically paying a lot of attention to one page a day.
there's no reason *NOT* to upload the updates since its very easy to install the updates.

very cool change today:
if you have 'moving pictures' and start a movie using 'moving pictures', 'moving pictures' will let you access the movie cover art and plot on the on-screen display (OSD).
i added those details and also formatted the OSD to properly use the 16:9 high-def screen area.

another change:
it takes time for the web admins to approve updates, so I'm now going to also upload the skin updates with the screenshots on my own server.
here is a direct link for the latest version:
http://wikitorrents.org/pwnage/pm3sexy169hd-v1.79.zip

citizenkeys

Portal Pro
May 17, 2009
Home Country
it really is getting more polished. and positive feedback is always appreciated.
alot of the graphics are being replaced with the high-def versions from xbmc, so be sure to empty your skin cache with each release.

on the topic of weather, the weather page also got moderately reformatted a couple versions ago.
like every other page in the high-def version, i'm figuring out what to do with all the extra space.
check it out!

DreadFury

Portal Pro
June 28, 2009
Home Country
this looks really nice, i'll be sure to keep an eye on this one for progress and give it a try when it is a bit more polished.

keep it up!

citizenkeys

Portal Pro
May 17, 2009
Home Country
here is update version 1.81.
this version has some aesthetic fixed for the video on-screen display.
also, most dialog boxes are now properly positioned in the middle of the screen.
artist is now displayed above title in the overlay, when available.

i have uploaded this version to the files archive.
here is also a direct link that might be faster:
http://wikitorrents.org/pwnage/pm3sexy169hd-v1.81.zip

citizenkeys

Portal Pro
May 17, 2009
Home Country
Please... start giving me feedback and criticism about this skin.

I'm working on the little aesthetic stuff at this point.
I'm getting ready to "go gold" with this skin and move onto a different project for awhile.

So I need some feedback.

Omen

Portal Pro
June 2, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
sorry i've been busy with some projects of my own, i can't say i noticed when you did it, but in theatre view the poster is a lot bigger than it was and i have to say it's made imo the best list view skin around even better.

i'm downloading the new release now and i'll give you some feedback this afternoon :D

citizenkeys

Portal Pro
May 17, 2009
Home Country
i'd like to eventually make the poster a hyperlink that will let me view the poster art fullscreen slideshow-style.

Users who are viewing this thread