New Twinhan drivers (1 Viewer)

ziphnor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just noticed that version 1.2.3.5 (WHQL) drivers are now available for Twinhan Cab/Sat/Ter CI. It seems to be minor changes based on the changelog, but i thought i would post the news here, in case anyone was interested :)

J-B-N

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    True it seems like a minor update... But I will test them anyway.

From Release Notes:
    Revision History,

v 1.2.3.5 2006/02/04
    1. Fix system hang issue when OS shutdown on ADM+NVIDIA platforms.
    2. 64 bit IOCTL support
    ----------------------------------------------

v 1.2.3.4 2006/01/25
    1. Improve video playback jittering on ADM+NVIDIA platforms.
    ----------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
    Replies
    Views
    Still OK in Win 10 Pro x64, see attached screenshot, though it looks like Task Manager is the preferred method, the other tabs look to be as ever though!:)
    Still OK in Win 10 Pro x64, see attached screenshot, though it looks like Task Manager is the preferred method, the other tabs look...
    Have had issues with H.264 DVB-T *.ts files playback recently. Have traced to Intel's latest HD4600 drivers. The following was...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
    Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
    While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom