Next song? (1 Viewer)

thomas.wiktor

Portal Pro
October 30, 2005
When I choose a folder with mp3´s the player stops after every file.
Why das stop and can I do something about it?
It´s the same with movies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Client stop opening when asked DE
@ge2301 Thanks, I just created a batch file with your code and it works perfectly. It should be possible to integrate this into the regular client exe I believe!
@ge2301 Thanks, I just created a batch file with your code and it works perfectly. It should be possible to integrate this into...
I am using MediaPortal 2.4.1. I use Mediaportal almost daily but once in a while (a few times a week) the MP2 client stops opening...
Replies
Views
Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete everything relating to Ares, I think you don't have to once you've removed AresPlugin.dll. Thanks for the help. Tony
Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete...
Has anyone seen this error in MP1 1.30: [2022-11-03 07:38:54,863] [Log ] [10 ] [ERROR] - Exception...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a codec issue to me. What happens if you try to open these files in Windows? Using Media Player Classic for example? Also, your hardware acceleration settings might be off with the change of hardware?
Sounds like a codec issue to me. What happens if you try to open these files in Windows? Using Media Player Classic for example...
After a recent issue with my HTPC I had to swap out motherboard and CPU. both were replaced like for like and the PC works fine...
Replies
Views
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom