Next song? (1 Viewer)

thomas.wiktor

Portal Pro
October 30, 2005
When I choose a folder with mp3´s the player stops after every file.
Why das stop and can I do something about it?
It´s the same with movies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can be used. So far no-problems with stop & start MP1's TV server, when trying to use WinTV 10 tv screen.
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can...
After MP1 installment, the next step was to challenge behavior of the software with a "duel" tv tuner with screen watch & record...
Replies
Views
Hi @joecrow, Thank you, I did uninstall MYSQL, LAV and deleted the respective folders in ProgramData, then re-installed MP1.27 and hurrah I've set up the TV side of things and live TV and recordings are working. Thank you and @joEhSuper for your help, I really do appreciate it, now I just need to set up all the plugins again :-)
Hi @joecrow, Thank you, I did uninstall MYSQL, LAV and deleted the respective folders in ProgramData, then re-installed MP1.27...
After a short break away from Mediaportal, I installed MP1.27 and have the TV Server on a different computer to the client. I...
Replies
Views
Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage we only update playTimePercentage in movie, and dont touch watched flag ... IMHO its work, and work fine ...
Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage <...
I believe that the design for VideoDatabaseV5 originated in the Kodi design for a similar database. Somewhere down the line the MP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom