OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariusau

Portal Pro
July 27, 2008
Trondheim
Home Country
Norway Norway
Any chance of getting an update to NrkBrowser? The site hasn't worked properly since NRK updated their web-solution.

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Yes of course I will do it tomorrow and post new logs
    Hello again, I deleted OnlineVideos.log and MPUrlSourceSplitter.log and played two different Spanish sites (Lasexta and mitele). Both sites started to stop in about 30 sec. Please see the logs attached. Thanks in advance.
    I'm really lost. In your logs is nothing :( I tried your filter version and also newest filter version on Lasexta (same video as in your logs) and nothing. Except stuttering caused by slow download - I solved this by starting playing video and pressing pause and wait for enough data. By stopping video do you mean that OnlineVideos shows you list of videos or do you mean that video is still on display and frozen?
    I mean that video is still on display and frozen. But if I pause the video the buffer progress bar is almost in the middle of the total time. So I think is not a problem of slow download at all.

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    I mean that video is still on display and frozen. But if I pause the video the buffer progress bar is almost in the middle of the total time. So I think is not a problem of slow download at all.
    I haven't got that problem too. Georgious, can you play well first 3 minutes of new videos from mitele, lasexta and antena 3 without stuttering?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Progress bar is ratio between received bytes and total bytes, so it's not time related.

I haven't got that problem too. Georgious, can you play well first 3 minutes of new videos from mitele, lasexta and antena 3 without stuttering?
    I can play whole video from Lasexta without any problem. Because of low download speed, I pause video after start and wait until buffer is full. In another case I have very stuttering video and audio. Can you both try to start video, pause it after start, wait until buffering ends and after that play video?

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Progress bar is ratio between received bytes and total bytes, so it's not time related.

I can play whole video from Lasexta without any problem. Because of low download speed, I pause video after start and wait until buffer is full. In another case I have very stuttering video and audio. Can you both try to start video, pause it after start, wait until buffering ends and after that play video?
    I have tried now a video from lasexta: in Programas -> Salvados -> 2012 -> Noviembre -> Salvados 11 de noviembre de 2012
    I paused it at the first second. Then waited a minute and start playing. When the video arrives to first minute starts stuttering video and audio. If i put to download and then start viewing the video while it's downloading (waiting less than 1 minute) i can see it perfectly. I think that the download speed is the same, but when i download it i am waiting less time, so i can't understand why happens this.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    i have a problem with NBA site, i get this error:
    09-20-16.png

all other site are OK.
    you have the same problem?
    thanks

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    NBA has not been working for some time and looking for someone to rewrite or fix it ;)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia

I have tried now a video from lasexta: in Programas -> Salvados -> 2012 -> Noviembre -> Salvados 11 de noviembre de 2012
    I paused it at the first second. Then waited a minute and start playing. When the video arrives to first minute starts stuttering video and audio. If i put to download and then start viewing the video while it's downloading (waiting less than 1 minute) i can see it perfectly. I think that the download speed is the same, but when i download it i am waiting less time, so i can't understand why happens this.
    Try to replace all filter files with latest from SVN, I tried video from lasexta in Programas -> Salvados -> 2012 -> Noviembre -> Salvados 11 de noviembre de 2012 and without any problem. If you have problems, attach logs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread