:wink:

wortelsoft

Portal Pro
    May 13, 2005
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey cool!
    It's a nice feature to give the whole thing an even more professional tough.

Have you already programmad this or is it a design?

The information could come from zyphraxs support tool. He already made the code to find this information. so maybe you could team up with him.

tklon

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    This About button is a good idea. Could be combined with the MP support tool from Zyphrax to copy the relevant informations for bug/support template into the clipboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my compiled .exe and add it to the autostart folder of Windows 8.1 and above. The functionality then is, when you press the Volume Up button on your MCE remote, this will send ALT+TAB to your HTPC, bringing...
    I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my...
    This is something completely new for me. I've had this installation for a long time and the only thing I've change AFAIK, is...
    Replies
    Views
    Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
    Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
    Hi All, I have been a WMC user for many years and have now decided to try something new. I tried Kodi but decided against it as...
    Replies
    Views
    I've notised that more and more channels are not working in OnLineVideos. For me it made the service useless sometime ago. It's a pitty since OnLineVideos was/is one of the cornerstone in Media Portal. And that means that MediaPortal now is not my prefered choise. My only choise was to move to Kodi. And that was, in my opinion, to...
    I've notised that more and more channels are not working in OnLineVideos. For me it made the service useless sometime ago. It's a...
    I've notised that more and more channels are not working in OnLineVideos. For me it made the service useless sometime ago. It's a...
    Replies
    Views
    Pay to use your own content - what a novel idea! Also - to achieve a 'free' sub, there's only a certain amount of info that's available... Once it's done it's done - this'll cause a mad scramble for free subs which means most people will miss out. Sorry to see this - it was a good service... #deleteTMDBAccount...
    Pay to use your own content - what a novel idea! Also - to achieve a 'free' sub, there's only a certain amount of info that's...
    Hi. Maybe you've not noticed but theTVDB.com will offer it's services on a subscription base only starting in 2021. Then you not...
    Replies
    Views
    Okay, great. Thanks again for your help :)
    Okay, great. Thanks again for your help :)
    Good morning, everybody, I have just discovered mediaportal and I find it interesting but there are two or three questions that I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom