:wink:

wortelsoft

Portal Pro
    May 13, 2005
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey cool!
    It's a nice feature to give the whole thing an even more professional tough.

Have you already programmad this or is it a design?

The information could come from zyphraxs support tool. He already made the code to find this information. so maybe you could team up with him.

tklon

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This About button is a good idea. Could be combined with the MP support tool from Zyphrax to copy the relevant informations for bug/support template into the clipboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Australia - DVB-EPG - does it work? DE
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
    Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
    Replies
    Views
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
    Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
    Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
    Replies
    Views
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom