Perfect HTPC? - Zotac Zbox AD02 with AMD Fusion! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Hmm maybe i put the DLL you provided into the wrong place? Yes, after the fresh install everything is working fine on my machine and problem is solved. If not for the logs, since all is fine now, here are the changes i made to the system from the point where everything worked fine till subtitles went kaput: 1. Updated Win10 to v2004...
Hmm maybe i put the DLL you provided into the wrong place? Yes, after the fresh install everything is working fine on my machine...
Greetings! I have a problem with downloading subtitles in MP TV Series. All plugins updated to latest versions. Please see logs...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 New MP User: Setup Help DE
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own configuration tool you need to select "MediaPortal" as the output destination (or something like that). So this might be worth checking (just in case I have remembered it correctly). -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own...
Hello, I am a new MP user. I recently installed MP2.3 on a HTPC running Win 7 64 bit. I have an networked Silicon Dust HDHR3-US...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom