Progress bar for video dowloads? (1 Viewer)

Wiesel

Portal Member
April 23, 2008
Home Country
Austria Austria
I have another proof of concept running, a pure C# source filter which currently just reads a local file but of course can be extended for various file sources.

Unfortunaltely there's a huge problem: it needs DirectShow.Net-2005 v2.1, and OnlineVideos uses the old DirectShowNet 2.0 since the MP Core uses this version as well. Does anybody know a solution for this problem?

edit: just for clarification, I can't use the old library since it is missing some interfaces (not really a problem but still noteworthy) and some interface definitions are wrong/incompatible with c# implementations (that's the real problem)

Wiesel

Portal Member
April 23, 2008
Home Country
Austria Austria
It might need some slight code changes (mainly the handling of COM-enumerations has changed) but it should run with the new version as well... but since it'd need a recompilation or MP I didn't try it (it would probably take forever on my old computer ;))

Anyway it seems like I got it to work with the old version as well, but I need to so some more testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show further information. OSD progress bar that shows different positions (current position, buffered position, total buffer length) chapter indicators, so you can see, where you can jump respectively from...
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
Replies
Views
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
Replies
Views
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom