Not open for further replies.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You´re right. Will check it and release the appropiate xmls.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey Catavolt, first congrats on getting 4:3 out AND the new blue verison of PV2.5 which looks AWESOME! Do you have a life? I don't know how you manage it all!

I have a problem with overlays when playing Radio (webstreams, not from tuner). When I navigate to Basic Home, or NowPlaying or any screen that displays a video overlay, I get a big black box with no overlay unless I turn on Visualizations, then I get the Visualizations. But they stay on the screen when I navigate to another screen. See the attached screenshots one with no Vis and one with Vis on!

To be fair and honest, I know this is not just a problem with your skin, but can happen in any skin because Radio is hardcoded to play as video to show visualizations. But it is very buggy. Since you are still my skinning guru (I always look at your skin first to see how you did things!) I was hoping you might come up with a solution. I am ready to pull my hair out! I did post a couple bug reports and recently a post in the general Skins forum but without much response yet, so I am appealing to you for help, hoping you won't like this happening in your skin either!

EDIT: Oops, spoke too soon, Harely just responded to my post confirming the problem!

Attachments

• PV Radio Overlay.jpg
      PV Radio Overlay.jpg
      45.3 KB
    • PV Radio Overlay Vis.jpg
      PV Radio Overlay Vis.jpg
      45.9 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, Dadeo, this problem is well known and at the moment we can´t do much against it because there is no <visible> tag to allow us to make this video window invisible. But we are in close contact with the devs to (hopefully) solve this problem.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When your in MyMusic and you go to scan for cover art it states it's scanning for the cover art, and then you see no list of the scan result at all.
    Fixed the problem, please DL the attached file and replace (overwrite) it in your PureVision folder. :D for your report helping me making PureVision even better!

Attachments

• MyMusicCoverArtGrabberResults.xml
      30.7 KB

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi catavolt!

I am not able to work on it since yesterday, because of several other private issues! I think, on Saturday it goes on!

Thanks

Helios

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Info Service (News Ticker) not visible!

Hi Catavolt!

I don't know, whether it is skin- or plugin-related! Since update to 1.1.0 beta, the newsticker is only for less than a second visible! The same in Home and Basic Home!

Best regards

Helios

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Helios, just checked it and works fine here - but I´m already using latest InfoService 1.0 - Maybe this will help? Although that version doesn´t function correctly: If trying to enter Browser to see the website, screen stays black. That´s a known issue, the author is working on that (I hope ;) )

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Helios, just checked it and works fine here - but I´m already using latest InfoService 1.0 - Maybe this will help? Although that version doesn´t function correctly: If trying to enter Browser to see the website, screen stays black. That´s a known issue, the author is working on that (I hope ;) )

Hi Caravoöt!

Thanks for your reply! After F1, i will install the new beta form today and InfoService 1.0! Hope, it will work!

Helios

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread