Not open for further replies.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    OMG, your skin is fantastic. I only have a 21" TV so I increased the fonts by 6 pts so I could read them. Your skin is so well designed that everything still looks beautiful! OK, the boxes around/behind text are a little off, but it is still perfectly readable. GREAT WORK!

My only suggestion, is that the VideoOSD could include the Title of the video, which is especially useful when viewing TV Series so it shows the Episode.

But mostly I just wanted to praise you and thank you for the amazing skin!

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OMG, your skin is fantastic. I only have a 21" TV so I increased the fonts by 6 pts so I could read them. Your skin is so well designed that everything still looks beautiful! OK, the boxes around/behind text are a little off, but it is still perfectly readable. GREAT WORK!

My only suggestion, is that the VideoOSD could include the Title of the video, which is especially useful when viewing TV Series so it shows the Episode.

But mostly I just wanted to praise you and thank you for the amazing skin!

Hi, I´m sorry for this fault.

Here is the respective XML file to replace the faulty one.

With best regards!

catavolt

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Video OSD

Wow, that was fast, thanks a lot!:eek:

When I am playing a TV show from the TV Series plugin, it still does not show the episode info. If I play the file from shares it shows the whole file name, which includes the episode name, but not in the TV Series plugin. Is there anyway to include the Episode info?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    OOPS! Scratch that last post. It does display the Episode name in most cases. I just have some that have not imported properly!

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    PureVision 16:9

Hi to all waiting for Santa Claus or even for PureVision 16:9....

Within a few days (end of THIS week) I will release PureVision 16:9 (possible title PureVision HD).

For all who can´t wait to see it here a few screenshots.

Until then!

Regards

catavolt

tdm1988

March 13, 2007
    Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Problem selecting PowerManagement screen button using keyboard.

Hallo,
    I like your skin very much but I have a small issue using it. I did not manage to select the "power management screen" button and also "Close MediaPortal" button using my remote control or my keyboard. Both buttons are displayed in the lower left corner in home screen. Is this a bug or did I miss the magic key? I only can select both buttons using my mouse. Is there any other way to select these two buttons using a keyboard?
    Thanks for your help ;)
    tdm

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Announcement: PureVision 4:3 Version 1.2

Hi to all,

I´m nearly finished with the 4:3 version of PureVision.

I will upload it as soon as the problems with the MP Homepage are solved.

This new version will contain ALL the features and functions as seen in PureVisionHD 1.4.

Hope this wil satisfiy all 4:3 viewers!

Have a nice weekend.

Just uploaded. Some previews:

Attachments

• PV BasicHome.jpg
      PV BasicHome.jpg
      63.2 KB
    • PV Filme2.jpg
      PV Filme2.jpg
      82.9 KB
    • PV Menu Internet.jpg
      PV Menu Internet.jpg
      41.7 KB
    • PV Music2.jpg
      PV Music2.jpg
      60.5 KB
    • PV Television.jpg
      PV Television.jpg
      73 KB
    • PV Video.jpg
      PV Video.jpg
      64.5 KB

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi catavolt!

can you plse add support for the "my speedfan" plugin?

thx and greetings
    parkuhr

idanaz

Portal Member
    June 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    hi
    first , its one of the best skin that i saw so well done for the good work.
    there is a problem with the hebrew fonts . if the sting contain more then a word , i get the first word ok and the other opsite.
    i had the same problem with the manhaim project and in the other skin its fine.
    p.s
    i mark the option of lunguage contain font form right to left

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I agree... this is a very attractive 4:3 skin.

Here are some humble observations. Please don't be upset... I'm only looking for things that would work for me... and my Wife....... it's very selfish. :oops:

I find that the BasicHome menu has too many options I don't use. I use mostly basic features, eg., MyTV, MyMusic, MyVideos, and MyRadio, in pretty much that order of priority. My wife has a low toleration threshhold for unnecessary clutter.

A Basic Home menu for me would look like:
    -----------------------------
    My TV
    TV Guide
    Recorded TV
    My Music
    Now Playing
    My Playlists
    My Videos
    My TV Series
    My Music Videos
    My Radio
    ---------------------------

I always go to the Home screen for Settings, and Plug-ins that I don't use often.. such as MediaSlayer (I didn't notice... is there a screen for MediaSlayer?)

The TV Monitor on the Basic Home and MyTV screens seems would more appropriately be 4:3 aspect rather than a wide screen.

The Title text shown at the top of Music and Video screens seems a bit too close to the Time, maybe move it out beyond the end of the Date

The List View "list" buttons are too thin and make reading the titles difficult. There could be fewer buttons. ...the list on the playlist screen is easier to read.

Since there are no titles shown in the icon view, The large icons could be spaced closer together with another row and used as the small icon view.

The large icons could be made larger to fill the spaces in the large icon views.

For alternate screens for Music and Videos, I would like to see hiding menus.. and fill the width of the screen with icons... such as in Monochrome. I'd like to see the same FilmStrip view as well... if it is possible. :D

Thank you for all your effort... it really shows.

Best Regard,

Chuck

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread