Not open for further replies.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Welcome to the forum thread for PureVision 4:3!

Please note: This forum is closed, there is no longer a 4:3 version of PureVision ;)

Last edited:

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi catavolt,

very nice looking skin!:D
    And the next one I will try.
    And the best thing is, that's 4:3.:)

Regards
    Ralph

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I like your skin idea, but to all skinners: please stop use copyrighted material in your art work. This can lead MediaPortal into legal troubles. This is not the first time a modified version of Microsoft copyrighted graphics is used in a skin (like the background).

Otherwise, keep it up pal!

NielsSF

Portal Pro
    September 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, catavolt you are a busy man, i see. :oops:

The pictures seems to be nice.

happy coding.

Niels

PS> i will comeback to you about the lcars skin. But i like to play a little longer to see how it all works.

madsrh

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2006
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Is this skin faster since it has no unnecessary effects, animations etc.???

I don't really like the logo in the conner. Don't know exactly what's wrong... and maybe, just maybe the time and date font is a bit to big (freitag, 28. september 2007 04:02)

I hope this feedback is usefull. Good work Catavolt

//MadsRH

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is this skin faster since it has no unnecessary effects, animations etc.???

I don't really like the logo in the conner. Don't know exactly what's wrong... and maybe, just maybe the time and date font is a bit to big (freitag, 28. september 2007 04:02)

I hope this feedback is usefull. Good work Catavolt

//MadsRH

Hello madsrh,

Yes, the skin is much faster in displaying for example large databases of music, videos etc. It´s just there when you press a relevant key.

I´ve chosen bigger fonts to support the idea of barrier-free GUIs.
    I know a lot of people out there wearing glasses or even with problems viewing little fonts on computer screens.

Any suggestion(s) for the MP logo?? (BTW I like it as ist is.....;)

Thank you for your opinion.

Best regards!

catavolt

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi catavolt,

Nice skin! Where I can I find it for download? I searched the Download area but I can not find it.

/Peter

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello to all waiting for the new one:

I´ve uploaded the PureVision skin, but I don´t know when it will be listed for download.

It´s been tested with the majority of plugins, but there may be some plugins out there where you possibly may encounter positioning problems of items.

For MP RC2 and latest SVN.

Please feel free to comment on it - especially errors!!!

I think the final release will be possible next week.

Till then - happy testing and of course have fun!

Nice weekend with PureVision!

catavolt

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread