Radio Configuration (1 Viewer)

Eyalli

Portal Member
April 18, 2013
Home Country
Israel Israel
Hello,
I am using Mp ver 1.3 with Titan Skin,when i press the radio it is do not do Anything,what i need to do?
Please Help i am new with MP,

Thank you

Eyalli

Portal Member
April 18, 2013
Home Country
Israel Israel
Hi Azzuro,

Thank you very much for your help,I appreciate it :)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    with pleasure, come on forum for share youropinion, your proposals.
    what you prefers, what you hate ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
    Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
    Good evening all, I am getting an error dialog when Online Videos opens : "Error in update: "Automatic update disabled. Check your...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
    I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
    Replies
    Views
    Settings -> Players -> Video Player -> Subtitles -> Select ATSC Closed Captions. There does seem to be a bug with enabling/disabling ATSC subtitles from within the submenu. Also haven't been able to setup a function shortcut to enable/disable ATSC subtitles.
    Settings -> Players -> Video Player -> Subtitles -> Select ATSC Closed Captions. There does seem to be a bug with...
    I am using MP 2.3.2 64bit on Win10. For OTA TV here in the US, I can not figure out how to enable Closed Captioning/Subtitles. The...
    Replies
    Views
    "google translator" Hello I have a problem connecting to the server and watching TV. At home I have a TV server and in the local network all services work, but when I try to connect from outside, the TV does not work on the laptop, it is ok on the smartphone thanks to the "MPextended" plug. I have a public IP at home and I...
    "google translator" Hello I have a problem connecting to the server and watching TV. At home I have a TV server and in the local...
    "google translator" Hello I have a problem connecting to the server and watching TV. At home I have a TV server and in the local...
    Replies
    Views
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I wanted to watch something on UK Channel 4+1 I found that the channel had moved. Actually, loads of channels had moved. So I did a rescan on both my tuners but found that pretty much none of the channels...
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom