Rate Dialog Not Supported? (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but it is related. I got MP v1.0.2 as well with MovPic v1.0.0 Beta and eventhough Categories work fine for me, I did notice last night that the 'rate' movie option gives me a skin no-support error.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ugh, I try not to ask stoopid questions and searched the Google site for open issues on "rate", but I see it has already been closed, so next time I need to remember to scan for "all issues" :sorry:

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    No apologies necessary, it's easy to overlook closed issues. I really need to rewrite the bug reporting guide, it is long winded and takes too long to get to the point. Very few people realize bugs should be reported on the tracker, and fewer still know how to effectively search all opened and closed-but-not-released bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom