recording with tvguide hangs (1 Viewer)

ctonning

December 27, 2005
when scheduling a recording with tvguide, once it starts, i cant stop the recording. Mp continues until the harddisk is full. Cant find anything in forums on this topic. Can anybody help me with this problem

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    ctonning said:
    Can anybody help me with this problem
    We probably can help you, but we need a lot more information.....the fact that you have not found anything on this topic already, suggests that it is something unique to your setup.

Please use the Support Template and clearly describe the steps you are doing to cause this problem. Also include the relevant section of your MediaPortal.log file.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ctonning, please post the log especially have a look into error.log, you must/should see something. But as Taipan said, please fill out the support form to assist you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
    I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
    Replies
    Views
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
    OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
    I'm using MP 2.4 and wonder if the TV Server is capable of recognising that the programme currently being recorded is overrunning...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
    I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom