RED DOT recording state doesn't appear in video fullscreen playing (1 Viewer)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    France France
    Country flag
    BTW here are some screenshots showing red dot(s) from a programme just redording and another one which is not recorded.
    Pls. note that all red dots are there and filled correctly ;)
    Well, on my system OK for big OSD in myvideo but not for the big OSD in mytv...

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Test of MP Base Product
    I have been trying to get this to work this morning, so far without success. :(

I was under the impression that @ajs had implemented in the base product the visibility condition "Player.Recording", and also the built-in skin variable "#TV.Record.Active". To test these I did the following:

(1) Copied my 1.21f production partition to my test partition.

(2) Installed @ajs second Team-City build over 1.21f in my test partition (no problems encountered). Note LMH not installed.

(3) Modified "MyTvFullscreen.xml" in my "ClassicWide" skin to show a second red dot if anything was recording.

(4) To confirm that I had added the additional red-dot control correctly, I first used <visible>true</visible>, and indeed the second red dot appeared in the location that I was expecting. :)

(5) I then started a programme recording, and used <visible>Player.Recording</visible> to control the visibility of the red dot. No red dot appeared. :(

(6) I then tried <visible>string.equals(#TV.Record.Active,'true')</visible>, but still the red dot did not appear. :(

So, have I misunderstood what has been implemented? Is this supposed to work in the MP base product?

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Here we go step by step with red rectangles showing red dots which should be seen IF latest LMH is installed:

12-53-20.jpg Big OSD of a programme recording

12-53-28.jpg Small OSD of a programme recording

12-53-34.jpg Pause-OSD of a programme recording

12-54-35.jpg Big OSD MyVideo with red dots (and full display of ongoing recording when hovering red dot in navigation buttons)

12-54-46.jpg Pause OSD in MyVideos

12-55-09.jpg BasicHome

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    So, have I misunderstood what has been implemented? Is this supposed to work in the MP base product?
    Well, for the base product we always have the red dot with ID 39 ;)
    All the other bells and whistles come from LMH and can be seen only when that is installed and activated ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Player.Recording return g_player.istvrecording value but who fill this, i dont know ;)

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Instead <visible>string.equals(#TV.Record.Active,'true')</visible> try <visible>string.equals(#TV.Record.Active,true)</visible>

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    B Ceton infinitv channel are red not green after initial setup General 1
    J DVB-S2 card fails to tune? Subchannel count increasing Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 3
    cerberus WD100EFAX 10TB WD Red im HTPC Festplatten/NAS/DVD/Blu-Ray 0
    T Missing Some UK Channels (Quest & Quest Red) Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 13
    toricred Recordings Change : to _ in Series Name General 0
    P Recording films that have an "intermission" General 2
    H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 3
    toricred Only Show Actual Recordings General 1
    ajs How recreate Recording thumbs TV-Server 4
    P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
    CyberSimian [Proposal] Tool to display time of next recording MediaPortal 1 0
    Golf4 TV-Records werden als Audio-Files importiert ? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    R [solved] Unable to delete single recording General 2
    R Correct setting for recordings on shared folder General 0
    W [solved] MP suddenly Crashes when starting live TV on most channels and on recordings from the same channels General Support 20
    W [solved] MP suddenly Crashes when starting live TV on some channels and on some recordings Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 1
    S Shortcuts MP1 My Recorded & TV Guide General 10
    F How to reset tv recordings database General 5
    P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
    X Recording import hängt Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    F Recording starts at second time only MediaPortal 1 Talk 6
    T TV Recording Schedule General 2
    T Unwanted recording Newcomers Forum 18
    bta489 [solved] DVB-T2 Recordings: Sometimes no Audio after muxing with mkvmerge Tools and other software 2
    N Play a TV recording needs a double selection - twice ok on remote Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2