RED DOT recording state doesn't appear in video fullscreen playing (5 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I force update Active and Schwduled properties by reddot changes

Attachments

• LatestMediaHandler-force-update-by-reddot.dll.zip
      252 KB

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    BTW here are some screenshots showing red dot(s) from a programme just redording and another one which is not recorded.
    Pls. note that all red dots are there and filled correctly ;)
    Well, on my system OK for big OSD in myvideo but not for the big OSD in mytv...

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Test of MP Base Product
    I have been trying to get this to work this morning, so far without success. :(

I was under the impression that @ajs had implemented in the base product the visibility condition "Player.Recording", and also the built-in skin variable "#TV.Record.Active". To test these I did the following:

(1) Copied my 1.21f production partition to my test partition.

(2) Installed @ajs second Team-City build over 1.21f in my test partition (no problems encountered). Note LMH not installed.

(3) Modified "MyTvFullscreen.xml" in my "ClassicWide" skin to show a second red dot if anything was recording.

(4) To confirm that I had added the additional red-dot control correctly, I first used <visible>true</visible>, and indeed the second red dot appeared in the location that I was expecting. :)

(5) I then started a programme recording, and used <visible>Player.Recording</visible> to control the visibility of the red dot. No red dot appeared. :(

(6) I then tried <visible>string.equals(#TV.Record.Active,'true')</visible>, but still the red dot did not appear. :(

So, have I misunderstood what has been implemented? Is this supposed to work in the MP base product?

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here we go step by step with red rectangles showing red dots which should be seen IF latest LMH is installed:

12-53-20.jpg Big OSD of a programme recording

12-53-28.jpg Small OSD of a programme recording

12-53-34.jpg Pause-OSD of a programme recording

12-54-35.jpg Big OSD MyVideo with red dots (and full display of ongoing recording when hovering red dot in navigation buttons)

12-54-46.jpg Pause OSD in MyVideos

12-55-09.jpg BasicHome

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Player.Recording return g_player.istvrecording value but who fill this, i dont know ;)

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Instead <visible>string.equals(#TV.Record.Active,'true')</visible> try <visible>string.equals(#TV.Record.Active,true)</visible>

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom