Remove info from icon view under my videos (1 Viewer)

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Is it possible to remove the infopane (Director, Author etc.)at the bottom in iconview in myvideos? Would rather have a extra line of icons.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yes it's possible...

Open myvideo.xml and replace <visible>control.hasthumb(205)</visible> with <visible>control.hasthumb(205)+!facadeview.small icons</visible>

If you want to see more small icons, open common.facade.video.fanart.xml and adjust <height>400</height> of the thumbnail panel.

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks! Replacing <visible>control.hasthumb(205)</visible> with <visible>control.hasthumb(205)+!facadeview.small icons</visible> Didn't do much I'm afraid.. Manage to get three rows of icons though :)

RetroZA

Portal Member
    July 1, 2008
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I also want to get rid of the info on the main page view. The view with the previous version of Monochrome I used (2.4) was perfect.

Also, how can I remove the "tagline" of the movie at the top of the screen? It comes up over the movie name. You kinda have to look for the movie name now cause all you see is the tagline...

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Try these for now, they won't show the IMDB info in shares view but it will still be on all other views. Also I've gone back to the slightly smaller/more icon approach...

Attachments

• common.facade.video.xml
      30.7 KB
    • myvideo.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
    Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
    Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
    Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I am convinced that at one time (quite recently, in fact), each link was prefixed with a tiny icon. These seem to have vanished, or...
    Replies
    Views
    thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG grabbing configuration, thanks again for all the assistance, wow so much faster on everything now that MSE is out of the picture...MP WAF is now restored and FetchTV STB sits in the corner collecting dust :)
    thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG...
    Long time MP user, and recently upgraded to MP1.34, prior to this upgrade, i have for many years successfully used MP with fast and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom