skin\media\animations folder where used ? (1 Viewer)

romanredl

March 13, 2009
Vienna
Home Country
Austria Austria
I found a folder called animations under blue3\media where some animations sequence files are, bu cannot find any place, where they are displayed or used, does anybody know, where they are used ?

Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
Replies
Views
Yes that is the case to both questions. Whatever the issue is/was seems to be at TVDB. Please note the attached screenshot of a google search, clicking on the marked entry goes to TVDB but "Invalid Series", so I'm fairly sure it used to be there.;) I note that IMDB still show it as a 3 part mini series, not part of the Nature...
Yes that is the case to both questions. Whatever the issue is/was seems to be at TVDB. Please note the attached screenshot of a...
Hi This is driving me crazy.:eek: I recently moved the folder containing my tv series to a different location, they all scanned...
Replies
Views
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM (maybe 6 months ago) it now includes keyart.jpg as a downloadable media file. My folders include. poster.jpg banner.jpg etc. and keyart.jpg After an import, for me, MP2 displays the keyart.jpg as the...
Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM...
Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom