Skinfiles for Moving Pictures (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am not sure what is happening at first glance but you should be posting bug reports in the Moving Pictures subforum divinius. Post over there, or even better make an issue on our bug tracker, and I will take a look.

johnpgreenan

Portal Member
June 14, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Divinus,

I am getting the same crash - seems to be when I highlight a certain file. From error log looks like an issue with the fanart?

I'm using Mopnochrome 2.5 with MP 0.7.

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
October 5, 2009
I really love this skin (and it's exactly what I'm looking for) but :
-I'm using moving pictures v0.7.5
-I have a 1920x1080 screen

Anyone heard about a skin I could use that would fit my needs?

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Attachments

• untitled-3.JPG
      untitled-3.JPG
      100.3 KB
    • untitled-4.JPG
      untitled-4.JPG
      151.2 KB
    • untitled-5.JPG
      untitled-5.JPG
      161.9 KB
    • untitled-6.JPG
      untitled-6.JPG
      138.3 KB

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
    October 5, 2009
    I finally found out another skin that fits all my needs perfectly.
    I had layout problems with this one (typically what you "expect" when you use a 720 skin on a 1080 screen)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ^ As PsychoReptile said "What´s your problem?" MP scales exactly on 1920x1080 screens, although the native resolution of a skin is lower - as far its a 16:9 skin, you should have no layout problems.

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
    October 5, 2009
    quite hard to describe
    from what i remember, the list on the left on the screen was starting "too far" from the top of the screen and, therefore, was going above (or behind, can't remember) the movie poster/cover
    and in the movie detail page, the description, was continuing past the right side of the screen

taalas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This seems to be specific to your setup...I've been using Monochrome for ages on FullHD and I have to say that if one skin scales well with the resolution then it's this one. I have yet to find any glitch...all looks like it's been made for 1080p...

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
    October 5, 2009
    my setup was, indeed, quite specific as I was using X-factor skin and monochrome xml files for moving pictures. Must have forgotten to copy some info (and some images). But as I said earlier, I, now, have everything I was looking for :)

Thanks for your help pals

Users who are viewing this thread