I found it. Thanks (y)
    In the reference.xml default listcontrol

XML:
    <IconXOff>1500</IconXOff>
    <IconYOff>1500</IconYOff>
    <itemWidth>0</itemWidth>
    <itemHeight>0</itemHeight>

Of course then noting is to see.

Had to add these parameter to my list with different numbers.

Last edited:

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    So far, all is great with the plugin. The only thing missing off the top is the ability to make a video call (which I think someone pointed out already). Keep up the good work =) It is great to see this being developed again.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Also, found out everything works correctly on first call after MP launch. 2nd video call asks if you want to interrupt current call (there is no current call) and then video will not work full screen.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Someone should than remove the first page with the info it does not work.
    And it should be posted on the first page :)
    Well, edited 1st page, added a complete ZIP with all necessary files including available skin files so far - hope it´s convenient ;)

mts

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey guys.
    Sorry, I had a lot of work to do.
    I will continue tomorrow. ToDo for tomorrow:
    - localization
    - wrong image for contact without avatars

Anything else you want to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    You can find ton of guide here: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/madvr-player-support-thread.2215490/?post_id=39123050#post-39123050
    You can find ton of guide here: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/madvr-player-support-thread.2215490/?post_id=39123050#post-39123050
    Hi, I have a problem if I set madVR as Video Render. When I try to play my .mkv files I have an 'Unable to play. Video COdec...
    Replies
    Views
    The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try. But I can't give any guarantees.
    The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything...
    I am a long-time user of MediaPortal to watch TV. I use the Media Portal TV Server as a backend, and Kodi (previously known as...
    Replies
    Views
    Having exactly this issue upon performing a clean install of MediaPortal 1.34 64 bit on a clean Windows 11 install, off to try 1.33
    Having exactly this issue upon performing a clean install of MediaPortal 1.34 64 bit on a clean Windows 11 install, off to try 1.33
    Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
    Replies
    Views
    Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer to use the TV and it's working.
    Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer...
    New computer build with Windows 11 Pro. MediaPortal 1.34 x64. When I pause a video the audio drops out. This only occurs when...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom