SlimTV which filter is used to play the rtsp stream (2 Viewers)

Jelmo

Portal Pro
September 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: SlimTV which filter is used to play the rtsp stream

Hi ist there any chance to use SlimTV without TV4Home?
My WHS 2011 with MePo 1.2.2 ist still fine and running perfectly. So if possible it would be great to test SlimTV without TVHome.

Jelmo

Portal Pro
September 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: SlimTV which filter is used to play the rtsp stream

SlimTV requires a TVProvider, which is currently based on Tv4Home. Oxan provided a patch to convert it to MPExtended: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-533/port-slimtv-mpextended-104034/

But after all, you need at least one of those components installed on your WHS

Thx for this feedback .... so if i don´t want to brick something .... just stay at MePo1 until somebody has developed an entry for SlimTv without 3rd party software. Are there any plans to impement something like this, or is it better to wait until MePo2 has its own TVServer ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
Replies
Views
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom