[Rejected] Some Videos with remote ftp Problems (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Some Videos with remote ftp Problems

Hi framug,

I checked your patch against current svn.

the first part in Util.cs is still ok (avoid thumb for remote:), but the 2nd one doesn't match anymore.

do you think that it is still required? there also was a switch in directory accessing function to Win32 calls...

can you post a current patch for virtualdirectory.cs, if required?

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Some Videos with remote ftp Problems

Hi,
    If I look inside GetDirectoryUnProtectedExt method, I would say yes, it's necessary yet.
    Now, there is a if (IsRemote(strDir)) test for getting FTP files but, without return, I'm wondering why doing HandleLocalFilesInDir would be necessary.

can you post a current patch for virtualdirectory.cs, if required?

Attachments

• VirtualDirectory.patch
      30.7 KB

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France

I can't tell you more that I see the discussion around this patch is almost one year old and it has never been commited, nor discussed deeper.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: Re : Some Videos with remote ftp Problems

I can't tell you more that I see the discussion around this patch is almost one year old and it has never been commited, nor discussed deeper.

Yes, but Simone is trying to push this to reach a decision, so are you able/willing to help?

Does the patch still work against current SVN? Is the bug still there?

Mark

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Re: Re : Some Videos with remote ftp Problems

Yes, but Simone is trying to push this to reach a decision, so are you able/willing to help?
    I always tried to help, no problem. ;)

Does the patch still work against current SVN? Is the bug still there?

Mark
    Hi Mark,
    The bug is still here cause, it has never been commited.
    Therefore, I can't tell you if the posted code is still "alive" cause, I let or updated it (or Tortoise merged it) for MP 1.1.1 and/or MP 1.2.0 for my own release and, I don't remember if MP devs changed those classes since one year

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France

This patch is an updated one against latest SVN, same code for both MP 1.1.1 and 1.2.0.

As usual, please, just remove few comments (needed when classes conflicts).

Attachments

• ftp_problems_against_SVN_26391.patch
      1.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread