Source Code (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Any chance of the source code being zipped up and place on soundforge?I fancy a play around but was having trouble getting CVS to play ball (probably just too stupid!)

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Source Code in Attic

I think the reason you are having problems getting the souce code is because all the files are in the attic. I did some searching on CVS and this means they were deleted and the attic is a kind of recyle bin.

If you select any file when you browse the CVS it says:

Revision 1.3
Wed Apr 21 12:30:33 2004 UTC (32 hours, 30 minutes ago) by yamp
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.2: +0 -0 lines
FILE REMOVED

Schrauber

Portal Pro
April 22, 2004
Germany
I have no problem in getting the source.

Use WinCVS. www.wincvs.org

Settings:
Menu Admin/Login... (on the first start it takes you automatically to this dialog)
General Tab
Authentication: pserver
Path: /cvsroot/mediaportal
Host address: cvs.sourceforge.net
Username: anonymous
Under CVSROOT you should now see: anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mediaportal

Then OK. This should login you to the server. When it asks for password just press OK.

Then Menu Remote/Checkout module...
Modulename ist mediaportal
And path where you want to have the files.

On the next time you checkout to the same folder, it runs an update, not complete checkout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
Replies
Views
OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others misunderstanding. ;)
OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others...
Hi, I am working on a project that is being based on MediaPortal 1. I can install and run the application via the installer but I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom