Source Code (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Any chance of the source code being zipped up and place on soundforge?I fancy a play around but was having trouble getting CVS to play ball (probably just too stupid!)

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Source Code in Attic

I think the reason you are having problems getting the souce code is because all the files are in the attic. I did some searching on CVS and this means they were deleted and the attic is a kind of recyle bin.

If you select any file when you browse the CVS it says:

Revision 1.3
Wed Apr 21 12:30:33 2004 UTC (32 hours, 30 minutes ago) by yamp
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.2: +0 -0 lines
FILE REMOVED

Schrauber

Portal Pro
April 22, 2004
Germany
I have no problem in getting the source.

Use WinCVS. www.wincvs.org

Settings:
Menu Admin/Login... (on the first start it takes you automatically to this dialog)
General Tab
Authentication: pserver
Path: /cvsroot/mediaportal
Host address: cvs.sourceforge.net
Username: anonymous
Under CVSROOT you should now see: anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mediaportal

Then OK. This should login you to the server. When it asks for password just press OK.

Then Menu Remote/Checkout module...
Modulename ist mediaportal
And path where you want to have the files.

On the next time you checkout to the same folder, it runs an update, not complete checkout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom