stable patches (1 Viewer)

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
are there stable patches to put on top of the current stable 0.2.2.0 version? ive been using the latest svn's up to now but id like to try a stable update instead.

all links on the subject in the community search seem to be quite old.

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Stable releases are made from time to time. But they always get their own version number. So for example, the next stable release will be 0.2.3.0

Also, recent SVN's have been very stable for me.

Cheers,

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    thanks for the quick reply,

the latest svn's gave me issues with navigating in my music. i could scroll down my list of albums, but couldnt scroll back up (so had to scroll all the way down and round to the beginning of the list). it also gave me issues with scrolling through the subtitles on a dvd. once the subtitles were turned on, they could not be turned off with the remote.
    any idea when a 0.2.3.0 release will be out?

thanks

eetaylog

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I can't comment on the timing of stable releases.

All I can do is encourage you to post bug reports when you find problems.

If you need the stability of 0.2.2.0, then by all means stay with 0.2.2.0.

Good luck,

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
    This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
    That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
    I'm going bananas here!! Used MP1 since MP1.10 or so.....an haven't had problems for years! Am using latest Dune...
    Replies
    Views
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
    Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom