starting logo (1 Viewer)

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Hello,

I want to build a second htpc only for games and use mp0.13.

Now I want to change the starting logo (the white one when it says loading plugins etc). How could I do this?

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Everytime i change themp.gif it´s still there!
Are there compressed files for it too ; like - when changing a menu background?

Slyder0244

Portal Member
February 22, 2005
i remember when i was doing skin work and when i changed a graphic i had to delete all the packedgfx* files in the skins directory and then restart mp so it would build new packedgfx files and then the new graphics would show up not sure if it's still like that but it's worth a try

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    As far as I know it's always been hard coded in to MP. There was a request a long time ago to get it to use that external file, but don't think anything happened - it wasn't that bigger deal.

(I'd like to be able to change it too though :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore) I will give it a try.
    T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore)...
    Hello, After backing Mediaportal folder from c:\Programdata\Team Mediaportal, I restored it on a new build (after performing a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Logos not matching up DE
    I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
    I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
    Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
    Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
    Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom