starting logo (1 Viewer)

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Hello,

I want to build a second htpc only for games and use mp0.13.

Now I want to change the starting logo (the white one when it says loading plugins etc). How could I do this?

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Everytime i change themp.gif it´s still there!
Are there compressed files for it too ; like - when changing a menu background?

Slyder0244

Portal Member
February 22, 2005
i remember when i was doing skin work and when i changed a graphic i had to delete all the packedgfx* files in the skins directory and then restart mp so it would build new packedgfx files and then the new graphics would show up not sure if it's still like that but it's worth a try

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    As far as I know it's always been hard coded in to MP. There was a request a long time ago to get it to use that external file, but don't think anything happened - it wasn't that bigger deal.

(I'd like to be able to change it too though :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore) I will give it a try.
    T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore)...
    Hello, After backing Mediaportal folder from c:\Programdata\Team Mediaportal, I restored it on a new build (after performing a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Logos not matching up DE
    I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
    I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
    Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
    Replies
    Views
    Are you talking about client or server installations? If you installed 2.4.1 server + client and additionally 2.3.1 client it will not work, because the lower client version can not communicate with newer server version. But why do you install 2.3.1, I didn't understand the reason? In second screen you see the default skin. This only...
    Are you talking about client or server installations? If you installed 2.4.1 server + client and additionally 2.3.1 client it will...
    I have an existing installation of 2.4.1. Here is a sample of the guide: This is what I a accustomed to see. So I installed 2.3.1...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Remembering different views DE
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
    Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 TV Logos DE
    Logos are regularly updated fro mthe online resources, I think every 5 or 7 days, if not deactivated in settings. Because the problem cured suddenly itself, it might be related to the auto update event of the logos. Open remains the question, what could trigger the problem. The code between skins is the same, but it happened with...
    Logos are regularly updated fro mthe online resources, I think every 5 or 7 days, if not deactivated in settings. Because the...
    Hi I have a strange problem on one of my clients, when you go to TV some of the last played and favourites are showing a still...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom