Strange problem. (1 Viewer)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey guys, I'm having an odd problem. When entering Moving Pictures this is all it does/shows

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can't click anything. It appears to be locked somehow judging by the lock icon.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can you think what changed since last time it worked?

You have a few errors in your log which dont explain issue you are experiencing, I doubt the moviedb errors would cause that. You can try ruling out the skin by using DefaultWide, if still no luck I would revert database to working one until you can find the cause.

You might want to look into those http://localhost/onlinevideos.mp4 error messages, where is that reference originating from? As far as I know you can import movies like that.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    I have no idea where that error is coming from man. Only things that were changed were a few directories. I still have that db. But atm I'm using a backup one which is working :)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    Since I sorta got this straightened out. I have two more probs that I'm not sure if they're normal or not. One is when I add a dvd to the library (actual disc not iso) it sometimes takes forever but when it finally gets added the runtime is wayyyyyy off. Sometimes the runtime for a 2 hour movie will say it's over 900 minutes. Also when I watch a dvd via moving pictures that's been added to the library it never shows up under currently watching via trakt. Anyone else have these problems? Please let me know. They're really frustrating :(

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Game_dude, do you want to create a thread in the Trakt forum about your 'Current Watching' not being sent to trakt for DVD's. Please ensure you are set to Debug logs and provide a full set of logs please (using the MediaPortal debug shortcut). I know ISO's work but have never had a chance to test DVD discs, I would imagine they're the same.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    Sure, I'll post my problem there. Thanks! :) If you have time please check one of your dvds and see if you have the same problem.

Users who are viewing this thread