Streamed MP Beta v0.9.601 [02 Sep 2009] [Supports MP 1.1.0 Beta] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
Bla bla bla, can't create issue, bla bla bla etc etc

sorry, didn't verify my google account first...

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I missed it in the regular client but it's there. I do use 4TR - groups work for it with the Blue3 skins so I will look in to updating the StreamedMP skins for it.

....and I'm lost already. The 4TR_TvGuide.xml looks very simliar to mytvguide.xml, and I can make the sidebar appear on the far left, but I can't highlight it with the remote, launch it with the mouse, and there's no text. Groups do work outside of 4TR so obviously there are some skin settings I am missing - any pointers?

Just seen port, ixian raised this is another thread and and a fixed version can Tbe found here.

There still some issues, can only seem to get 10 lines max on the guide but will be looking into this and the rest of the 4tr skin files - they could do with some tweaking...

ltfearme Will upload when done and hopfully can be included in the next release, will be a couple of weeks though...

Cheers

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @ltfearme Will upload when done and hopfully can be included in the next release, will be a couple of weeks though...

Thanks trevor! Are you using the default MyTV xmls that LostTown has created as a reference? It would be nice to make it as consistent as possible where functionality is the same.

Sorry, I have yet to install the 4TR plugin. It seems so far myTV does everything I need so I have been a bit lazy. But then again im not a power user when it comes to standard tv :)

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @ltfearme Will upload when done and hopfully can be included in the next release, will be a couple of weeks though...

Thanks trevor! Are you using the default MyTV xmls that LostTown has created as a reference? It would be nice to make it as consistent as possible where functionality is the same.

Sorry, I have yet to install the 4TR plugin. It seems so far myTV does everything I need so I have been a bit lazy. But then again im not a power user when it comes to standard tv :)

I will do, I did notice that the look is not consistant between MyTV and 4TR and my intention is to bring 4TR into line as well as fix some of the issues. I use 4TR exclusivly as it allows me to decouple TvServer from MP.

Jim69

Portal Member
    May 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    First I want to thanks ltfearme for thist amazing skin.

I have an issue with this new StreamedMP 0.9... Scrolling through the film posters (filmstrip view) in Moving Pictures is not as smooth as the older StreamedMP 0.8. While scrolling it stutters a bit. Why?

My HTPC is a Core 2 Duo E8200 with 2gb Ram and Windows 7 x86 RTM installed on it. I think it's powerful enough to run MediaPortal 1.1.0 Beta1 with StreamedMP 0.9 well. :confused:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    First I want to thanks ltfearme for thist amazing skin.

I have an issue with this new StreamedMP 0.9... Scrolling through the film posters (filmstrip view) in Moving Pictures is not as smooth as the older StreamedMP 0.8. While scrolling it stutters a bit. Why?

My HTPC is a Core 2 Duo E8200 with 2gb Ram and Windows 7 x86 RTM installed on it. I think it's powerful enough to run MediaPortal 1.1.0 Beta1 with StreamedMP 0.9 well. :confused:

Nothing has changed with repect to the skin which would have any affect in scrolling performance in MovingPictures. Must be some other factor that has changed.

I know with later versions of MovingPictures you can take quite a performance hit if you have Debug logging enabled so you can first ensure that is not the case.

Jim69

Portal Member
    May 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Thanks, ltfearme, for the fast reply. :)

Where can I disable debug logging to improve performance?
    Sorry for this noob question...

WooPes

Portal Member
    September 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    How do i get the music covers? just like the movie plugin - is there a music plugin i can se a posted picture of a cover flow - how to?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Where can I disable debug logging to improve performance?

1. Open Configuration
    2. Select General (dont expand the tree)

You will see Log Verbosity setting down the bottom, this should be set to 'Information' on general use other 'Debug' when posting issues and troubleshooting.

Jim69

Portal Member
    May 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Thanks, ltfearme! :)

Tried that but no success! :( Moving Pictures scrolling continues stuttering.

Downgraded StreamedMP from 0.9 to 0.8 and now everything, including Moving Pictures, is smooth. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom