Swedish/Foreign titles still used when IMDb+ is configured to use English ones (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    It doesn't seem to be auto accepting anything anymore... is this more of a movpic problem?

Please give me a scraper-debug log file then on a movie that shows this behaviour, so I can see why it does not work for you.

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey, have been testing with latest version, and the titles work great now. Thanks
    But (of course there would be a but), Directors, Writers and Actors are emtpy now :(
    Added log of scraping 50 first dates again (debug enabled). The html source are the same as last page. :)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hey, have been testing with latest version, and the titles work great now. Thanks
    But (of course there would be a but), Directors, Writers and Actors are emtpy now :(
    Added log of scraping 50 first dates again (debug enabled). The html source are the same as last page. :)

Fixed in v4.7.3

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Fixed in v4.7.3

66% ;)
    Writers and Directors work again, Actors however dont :(

Oh and is there another way for me to update the scraper other then setting my system time to the next day to trick imdb+ in beliving next update is due?

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Actors however dont :(

Without your scraper-debug enabled log file on latest IMDb+ version, all I can unfortunatly come back with is "it works for me".

It is a real nightmare, but IMDb gives me a different HTML source code then you, which makes it a nightmare to fix it for me without having access to the right data.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Oh and is there another way for me to update the scraper other then setting my system time to the next day to trick imdb+ in beliving next update is due?

You need to install the Extensions plugin (GUI part of MPEI).

Easiest way is:
    1. Double click the "MediaPortal Extension Installer" shortcut on your desktop
    2. Switch to the "Options" tab and then click on the "Download online update info" to get the updated list
    3. Select the "Known extensions" tab
    4. Scroll down and click on the "Extensions" entry and follow through with installation

And this will then enable the "Extensions" plugin into MediaPortal, which will show the 'Settings' options inside IMDb+ plugin hidden menu.

Then you can adjust it to check for updates when MediaPortal starts, as well as lower update check down to as little as every 3 hours.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ah, sure, how could i forget. was in a hurry before. sorry for that.

No problem, your log and the fact you had provided 4.txt allowed me to fix it, because the HTML code you get is totally different then what IMDb gives me when I test.

Fixed in v4.7.4

Users who are viewing this thread