Switch between subs and dubs in .mkv movies question (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom