The History Channel (EPG for THOR anywhere?) (1 Viewer)

pmcguire

Portal Pro
November 25, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
Only missing the history channel from my WebEPG list now, trouble is I can't find any EPG data anywhere. Anyone from the Scandic countries have it in their countries listing?

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Check the existing web site to see if the channel is there but missing from the WebEPG config file. Or do you have a different web site with the guide data available?

pmcguire

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    There doesn't seem to be any websites with this info anywhere.
    I got it from the UK website but it was the wrong info.

I checked all the nordic countries EPG website and nothing :eek:

Looks like I might have to go over to TVe3 to get a working EPG for the history channel.

pmcguire

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    It was totally wrong info from the UK website, no EPG at the canal digital plage, I think the login is just for the staff there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
    Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
    Replies
    Views
    The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a single setup that will suit everyone. This page in the Wiki explains some of the factors involved. The timeshift and idle grabbers can both be enabled if you wish, but the optimum settings for the timeshift...
    The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a...
    Since the BBC integrated their regional programs into their BBC One HD channel in the last couple of weeks my MP2 shows "No program...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
    Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom