Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (2 Viewers)

marcopt

Portal Member
May 23, 2006
Pistoia
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hello, congratulations for this job ... TITAN is a very beautiful skin, I wanted to know if there are problems with RSS MEPO, I do not work .. the error message is "file invalid or not found ...." I have problems with the plug-in "WorldWeather" ... get an error message "file not found or invalid ..." (I installed the patch for TITAN 226)
Thanks for your help, Mark.

P.S. - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello, congratulations for this job ... TITAN is a very beautiful skin, I wanted to know if there are problems with RSS MEPO, I do not work .. the error message is "file invalid or not found ...." I have problems with the plug-in "WorldWeather" ... get an error message "file not found or invalid ..." (I installed the patch for TITAN 226)
    Thanks for your help, Mark.

P.S. - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

For RSS feeds you have to use InfoService plugin. WorldWeather plugin will be added in the next release of Titan Extended. Custom user mods you can find here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-unofficial-skins-collection.114994/

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Bug in Extensions View. When i start it in list view there is nothing to see, only when i change to another view or tell him to show me other stuff, like installed, online extensions and so on.

Attachments

• extensions.PNG
      extensions.PNG
      1.8 MB

Lotsofjazz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I am back to the stable 1.2.3 version, 1.3.0 Beta gave me too much problems with Live TV, somehow I got many stutters and blocking on certain channels, which I do not have with 1.2.3. In both versions I used the latest LAV codecs for everything. Also the Black Glass Nova HD skin looks a bit better I think, it does not have the issues with overlapping text and missing button's... Titan is just not ready yet.. but therfore its a Beta I suppose :)

I really hope they can do something about the instable playback of live TV, before releasing it as a stable version.

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am back to the stable 1.2.3 version, 1.3.0 Beta gave me too much problems with Live TV, somehow I got many stutters and blocking on certain channels, which I do not have with 1.2.3. In both versions I used the latest LAV codecs for everything...... I really hope they can do something about the instable playback of live TV, before releasing it as a stable version.
    You know what this thread is about, don't you?

b_force

Portal Member
    October 22, 2006
    I really like the new skin, but there is a little problem with it.
    The speech balloon ,which will pop-up if I go to options (right mouse) in a movie or will appear at "moving pictures", is barely readable from the sofa.
    The contrast between the letters and the background isn't that great.
    Maybe some shadowing behind the letters will help?

Now it is completely useless. :(

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The speech balloon ,which will pop-up if I go to options (right mouse) in a movie or will appear at "moving pictures", is barely readable from the sofa.

I think a screenshot would help the devs.
    Thank you! :)

b_force

Portal Member
    October 22, 2006

I think a screenshot would help the devs.
    Thank you! :)
    Well that would be a photograph I think. (I think you all know how the speech balloon looks)
    But I think that is really hard to catch, but I will give it a try.

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    G'day

I found a bug which crashes MP back to desktop. Default skin seems fine.
    Steps to reproduce

1 - enter TV guide
    2 - highlight movie or TV show
    3 - press F9 and choose IMDB
    4 - choose match and view IMDB info
    5 - move down and select cast
    6 - move left or right and MP crashes

Moving up or down seems ok but does nothing.
    Hope this helps

Regards

Attachments

• 22-46-17.png
      22-46-17.png
      594 KB
    • 22-46-39.png
      22-46-39.png
      400.6 KB
    • 22-46-44.png
      22-46-44.png
      392.6 KB

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    G'day

I found a bug which crashes MP back to desktop. Default skin seems fine.
    Steps to reproduce

1 - enter TV guide
    2 - highlight movie or TV show
    3 - press F9 and choose IMDB
    4 - choose match and view IMDB info
    5 - move down and select cast
    6 - move left or right and MP crashes

Moving up or down seems ok but does nothing.
    Hope this helps

Regards

I can confirm this.

Users who are viewing this thread