Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer)

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi first Titan ran wonderful, but now I got an error when trying to enter the MyFilms plugin "Missing or Invalid file:" unfortunately he won't tell me which file he misses...

sunflower

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    G'day

I found a bug which crashes MP back to desktop. Default skin seems fine.
    Steps to reproduce

1 - enter TV guide
    2 - highlight movie or TV show
    3 - press F9 and choose IMDB
    4 - choose match and view IMDB info
    5 - move down and select cast
    6 - move left or right and MP crashes

Moving up or down seems ok but does nothing.
    Hope this helps

Regards

I can confirm this.
    I can confirm this, too.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi first Titan ran wonderful, but now I got an error when trying to enter the MyFilms plugin "Missing or Invalid file:" unfortunately he won't tell me which file he misses...
    You need to install the Titan Extended files, those contain the MyFilms skin files.
    Re exception: those are caused by the missing skin files and already fixed in svn, so better error messages will be displayed with instructions in GUI - will be contained in next public version.

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I really like the new skin, but there is a little problem with it.
    The speech balloon ,which will pop-up if I go to options (right mouse) in a movie or will appear at "moving pictures", is barely readable from the sofa.
    The contrast between the letters and the background isn't that great.
    Maybe some shadowing behind the letters will help?

Now it is completely useless. :(

I think a screenshot would help the devs.
    Thank you! :)
    Well that would be a photograph I think. (I think you all know how the speech balloon looks)
    But I think that is really hard to catch, but I will give it a try.

MP have a Screenshot function, you need only a button to bind them or use the standard button for this, and than you have your screen, very simple.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not sure if it is a Bug but should not the Season with no unwatched Episodes marked as "Read"?
    (The red Icon on the Left is gone but the little blue on the Season is still there.)

Please see the Mark on the Screenshot.

BTW: Thanks for this awesome Skin!

moving pictures.jpg

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    G'day

I found a bug which crashes MP back to desktop. Default skin seems fine.
    Steps to reproduce

1 - enter TV guide
    2 - highlight movie or TV show
    3 - press F9 and choose IMDB
    4 - choose match and view IMDB info
    5 - move down and select cast
    6 - move left or right and MP crashes

Moving up or down seems ok but does nothing.
    Hope this helps

Regards

I can confirm this.
    I can confirm this, too.

Me 2, didn't notice that it was confirmed here aswell.. I have made a thread at here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...info-from-imdb-will-crash-mediaportal.115167/ because I thought that it was a bug from MP itself.. But you guys think it's Titan related? Didn't test it on another skin to be honest..

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When i watched a movie an will give it a rate, there is no baloon in the background, only text and stars..

Attachments

• balon.PNG
      balon.PNG
      1.1 MB

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When i watched a movie an will give it a rate, there is no baloon in the background, only text and stars..

That's strange I get a background for the rating balloon in tv series / moving pictures. I use trakt rating X/10.

Are you using My Videos, Mov Pics, or My Films there?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread