Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I still cannot start MP with Titan skin. Am i the only one? Windows popup with message that skin files cannot be loaded and out of memory message. In the cache dir only the Titan dir with empty fonts dir are visable.
    Now working with Default Wide skin until i find a solution (n)

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I still cannot start MP with Titan skin. Am i the only one? Windows popup with message that skin files cannot be loaded and out of memory message. In the cache dir only the Titan dir with empty fonts dir are visable.

Try this:
    Start MePo using another skin
    Change skin to TITAN
    In skin settings, change all TITAN settings (Theme etc) to the defaults
    Restart MePo and see if this helps

Emph

J

joostzilla

mod-3-jpg.121657

@powermarcel10 - looks good

1. If you want I can make the background rounded window taller so you can put some padding space between each banner?Alternatively it might be better to just make the non selected banners slightly smaller, this way the background window doesn't change size when you select a show.
    2. Do you want me to make a blue highlight frame for currently selected?

Hi Guys, your mockups look great. I am currently doing the designs based on your ideas. So dont put to much effort in it. :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    mod-3-jpg.121657

@powermarcel10 - looks good

1. If you want I can make the background rounded window taller so you can put some padding space between each banner?Alternatively it might be better to just make the non selected banners slightly smaller, this way the background window doesn't change size when you select a show.
    2. Do you want me to make a blue highlight frame for currently selected?

Hi Guys, your mockups look great. I am currently doing the designs based on your ideas. So dont put to much effort in it. :)

Alright, thanks mate!If you need the files; you can find them on the previous page.. :)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Try this:
    Change skin to TITAN

Emph

Did it and same issue remains, cannot load skin, out of memory. Dir of Titan skin only holds empty fonts dir. Anymore ideas?

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Try this:
    Change skin to TITAN

Emph

Did it and same issue remains, cannot load skin, out of memory. Dir of Titan skin only holds empty fonts dir. Anymore ideas?

I installed StreamedMP which is bigger and it installs and starts fine.
    It is a Titan problem and i stop using it for now.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It does sound like your Titan install has been corrupted somehow, whether its a virus checker or something else, who knows, for the most part, no one else seems to have any issues, including me, so unless we get a flood of people saying they are having problems we are stuck helping you out.

You could of course remove the Titan folder, Skin cache\Titan folder and Titan.xml from your user folder and then wait for MP1.3.0final to see if you are still having issues.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    For the record, I can't use TITAN either as it still eats up all my memory. :( I have no idea why either, just that it seems to want to load stuff that's missing. Very frustrating.

Emph

tig3r025

Portal Pro
    November 29, 2008
    Ljubljana
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    hmmm, don't know where to post this... i really like more TitanBold fonts on homescreen. With update this was changed to TitanLight fonts. Can i change this, will we have an option to change this?

Users who are viewing this thread